What I'm Reading Now

     Though I've just started summer classes (surprise! - I'm an English major) and I won't be reading for pleasure as much as I'd like, here are the advanced review copies that I currently have on my Kindle, plus two paperbacks that I recently bought (at the grocery store, because you can't bring me anywhere without me wandering off into the book aisle). 




     A re-release of a magical realism novel from the 80's, an anthology of high fantasy stories, a contemporary psychological thriller, a historical fiction murder mystery in the age of the Tudors, a collection of short strange stories - mostly with an urban fantasy vibe, and a pulp-ish story about a dragon...whose a teenager.

    Pretty diverse library, I'd say. The books I read are as eclectic as I am.




    I also purchased both of these novels, so I feel a bit less out of the loop. Can I get a hell yeah for bargain priced paperbacks?!

     Reviews of all of these titles will be up in the next month or so!

Comments

Popular Posts